I’m ready, are you?
You can find me in the West Atrium, with my lovely assistants Muddles and Timothy :)
Here’s a sneak peek (courtesy of the Toronto Etsy Street Team) at some of the cool swag going into the swag bags for the first 100 people through the door!
There are also some very cool free workshops on offer:
- Learn to Make a Hand Stitched Leather Coin Pouch with Robin Fitzsimmons of fitzy
- Learn to Make Paper Tree Ornaments with Erin MacKeen from Salt Cellar Paper Co
- Learn to Sculpt Paper Flowers with Arounna Khounnoraj from etsy shop bookhoudesign
- Learn to Crochet an Amigurumi Doll or Keychain with Tahani Baakdhah of The Purple Lilac Amigurumi
- Learn to Make Vintage Map Pendants with Emma of Landfill Designs
- Learn to Make a Macrame Bracelet with Carmai Seto of Etsy shop Mai’s Jewelry
- The Big Magic Bookbinding Workshop: Hand Bound Journal with Carolyn Eady from Sprouts Press
- Learn Vintage from the Experts with Ian and Marla of Ian Drummond Collection
See you there!